Monday, February 13, 2012

love is in the air (and on my fridge)

Life has been pretty busy this past week and it is about to get busier...
monday: carpet cleaning
tuesday: rest of house cleaning/stay-at-home date with husband [will blog about dessert recipe]
wednesday: lewis family gets to town
thursday: house ready for baby shower
friday: baby shower 1 [will blog about fabulous friends]
saturday: baby shower 2 [will photo blog]

if you took the time to read my schedule, which i much appreciate, you will notice some posts on the horizon! In my haste to prepare for carpet cleaner man I have not had a chance to make my annual V-day paint-color-sample cards and treats or to decorate for this pink month, but I did find my favorite decoration (from momma) to adorn our fridge.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!