Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bath Day!

Today I planned to get a lot done. Today my mom and sister went back home and I was sure with all their help over the weekend I would be able to get some work done on my book...take pictures for some future blog posts...make cookies...take the dogs on a walk...and make it to the HOA meeting. I thought at the very least I would be able to shower. 

Nope...today I held and breastfed Nugget Liam all day...and if you thought I might get something done when Husband Clint got home, think again. After a quick dinner, Nugget and I sent Husband on his way to church meetings and basketball games. 

So today I got "nothing" done. But then I realized, someday Nugget wont want to hug me all day...and while that thought made me sad, it also made me realize I did the most important thing today. Nothing but send time with baby Liam. 

Nugget Liam hates 3 things: 
1. Cold wipes on his bum
2. Not being held at all times
3. Sponge baths
...here are some funny photos of Husband giving Liam a bathy-poo...he freaked once we sponged water onto his little belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!