Monday, June 11, 2012

picnic

Liam's gangsta face. This track suit reminds me of Mark Wahlberg, not sure why.

Our yummy picnic spread (with fake beer #hardcore)

G-Pa mowing

In his "landscaping boots" (not rain boots)

Fire pit! (and yard projects in the works)

Compelling narrative

Aunt Jodi's glamor shots

And Liam is no longer feeling Wahlberg-y








Two weeks ago the boys and I made a trek up to Idaho to enjoy Fischer's graduation and the family. One of the highlights was this yummy evening where we roasted hot dogs and chowed down on Texas salsa. Aunt Jodi joined us for the celebration. I feel very blessed to have so many loved ones around me. Now I am going to go watch Extreme Makeover... Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. i lovd Marky Mark, and I love Liam! (an you too..:) That yard looks great! So good talk to you last night. Can't wait to have a party for our boys. Should we make THEM pillow cases for their bdays too? I am sure they would love to stay in their jammies, golf, and eat cake, not necessarily in that order :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so excited to party! We can definitely count on those boys to celebrate themselves. ;) Can't wait to see you all! xoxox

      Delete

Leave a comment!