Thursday, November 29, 2012

8 months

Our little Nugget is 8 (well 8.5) months old! And we are totally smitten with this kid. I can't believe how big he is...seriously I remember plopping him down on this chair a few months ago and his head only went half way up the chair back...and I was snapping photos while catching him from falling off the chair (because he wasn't quite grown up enough to balance while sitting up)...you know in retrospect maybe not such a great idea.

So Liam has a few funny new things he has taught himself to do lately...

he is scooting around army-crawl style all over the place

and he sports this super serious face while he grumbles in a deep voice which we naturally call his "demon baby voice". it's super scary.

Liam has always loved me best, but lately he has adopted a serious case of the "I need only mommy all the time"s

and he's in the middle of everything.









Don't forget to tell me about your family traditions here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!