Thursday, February 28, 2013

Caravan Crush


I have a crush...big time.
My not-so-secret crush is on Caravan.
I'm not sure if you have heard of this brilliant store, but you know now.
Caravan is a printable downloads store...brilliant right?
Guys they have chalkboard inspired printables (duh!)
And maps you can send off to letterpress...that's right, letterpress
And even toys for kids with olliblocks and monkey matching chips.
Folks, Melanie and Alma and Mike are pattern geniuses.
One day, when I grow up, I want to be just like them!



I met Alma and Mike at Alt Summit, and must tell you they are absolutely delightful in person. They also designed the most brilliant business cards (can you spy them above?). I have a few Caravan wish-list items jotted down and can't wait to get those printables cooking. Check out their sight...WARNING: you will fall in love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!