Friday, March 22, 2013

4 on Friday!

Folks it's Friday already! Usually I am jumping for joy for the weekend but to be honest this week went a little too fast for my liking. I think this is partly due to the fact that I am very busy with projects for my own blog and for the other 2 blogs I contribute to now!  Did you hear I am blogging for The Neighborhood? Did you know that Saturday (tomorrow!) my first post for And Then We Saved goes live (eek!)?

And let me just say...I LOVE my job. I love what I do every day. How many people can really say that? Not a ton, which makes me feel un-deserve-ably (just made that word up now) blessed.

Now for my 4 pins and insta-pics of the week...

Favorite Pins

 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

 Favorite Insta-pics

Are we friends on Instagram and Pinterest? If not, be my friend here and here and see what I am doing when I'm not on facebook, aruffledlife.com, or folding clothes.

2 comments:

  1. I think the tuffest part of your job must be deciding which pix of Liam to post. He is one darned handsome, adorable, cute, talented and I suspect cuddly guy! Fits well into the fam! Love you guys, and have a very good (not looking forward to it) weekend. Oh wait - I betcha you really are and I'm sure you will! I know I will! Get to go watch Jeffrey the drummer, drum. Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be biased, but Liam is pretty photogenic :). How fun that you get to watch Jeffrey drum! Enjoy it!

      Delete

Leave a comment!