Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Instagram for The Neighborhood

Have you heard? You may have heard. But in case you haven't heard, I thought I ought to let you know...I have been making a guest appearance on Instagram outside of @aruffledlife!
That's correct...I am guest Instagram-ing...guest Insta-ing...guest Gram-ing? Well, no matter how you say it I am guest posting on Instagram for The Neighborhood! And it has been kinda rad! I have met some new Instagram friends and I have been working really hard to post some quality photos that have something to do with being a part of a neighborhood.
The Neighborhood turns being a neighbor into a verb and I hope to give some examples by posting images of getting out on neighbor walks, hosting neighborhood movie nights, and supporting neighborhood local businesses.

You can check out all my images on @letsneighbor. Don't forget to post your own neighboring images and use the #letsneighbor so we can follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!